Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011

Music Saves my Soul

Hi everyone, for once I want to join Marceas 'Music Saves my Soul' today. I love it to hear what others fave music is. 


I want to share with you one of my all time favourite; Scorpions feat. Tarja Turunen. I love Tarja's Music, now and even more when she was the lead singer of Nightwish. Tarja haves the most beautiful voice in my opinion. Such a pity that it is so quiet around her lately. Just listen to this wonderful song... A perfect combination of two great artists... close your eyes and listen...


Yeah, and then we are asked to share the song we bought as the very first... Listen what was mine... A great singer to that time as well... and still a lovely song. I even was able to sing along without reading the lyrics... :o). Listen to Precious Wilson from the band Eruption... not to compare with Boney M.... as many think this song is from them, but isn't. I was a huge fan of Boney M. as well... :o)



Hope you enjoyed listening some music I like. Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: