Montag, 23. Januar 2012

Family Portrait

Hi dear Sweet Pea Stamps lovers like I am. Today I want to show you a card I made with the gorgeous image Steampunk Doll by our fabulous artist Meredith Dillman. She is available together with another amazing image on Plate # 87


Here is a close up of the image, I coloured it with Copics. The papers I used are from my stash. I had it already quite some time unused. I thought it is the perfect one to this image. 


Don't miss our Valentine Sale going on right now! So many gorgeous stamps for a nice prize! Take a look at it, you don't want to miss it.

Hope you enjoyed your visit today. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ooh!!! Wooow!! I love this!!!
That image is FANTASTIC and the way you have made the card, brilliant teqnicue and details :))
Hugs Lilli xx

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

Stunning what beautiful colouring and the frame around is just perfect! Chanelle xxx

Christina C. hat gesagt…

This is an incredible work of art....love your amazing coloring and details!!!!!! Totally gorgeous!

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow.i love this karina.your colouring is really fanatstic and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky hat gesagt…

OMGoodnesss sweetie this is absolutely amazing your colouring is just fantastic hun. WOW!!

Thank you sooooooo much for your lovely comment hun it means so much to me mmwah.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Crea Astrid hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card. Nice stamp.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/