Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

The Scarlet Sofa

Hi dear friends and visitors, today is my day over at Crafts and Me to show you some more inspiration with their gorgeous images. This time I created a card with one of the newest images by the fabulous artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith called 'The Scarlet Sofa'


I coloured her with Copics, the papers I used are from Prima 'Moulin Rouge'. And I thought this sentiment from Whimsy Stamps is perfect to this images. Don't you think so?


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Inkypinkydelights hat gesagt…

WOw Karina I do like this one! Love those papers, the image is gorgeous too and as always your colouring is amazing! Hope you are well and happy! Judy x

Riet hat gesagt…

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

Fantastic card. Love the backing paper and the wonderful image.

Henrikke hat gesagt…

I love your card ;-) Amazing use of the Nellie Snellen corner dies. So cute. And the stamp is so nice ;-) Hugs from Henrikke <3

Alexandra Lundgren hat gesagt…

ooooo- so pretty. I love the mystical feel you gave it. The way you colored it makes if all look a bit surreal!! FABULOUS!

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

My word she sure is special and just beautiful colouring looks fabulous! Chanelle xx

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina, das ist aber eine besonders schöne Karte geworden, tolles Motiv und wunderschön in Szene gesetzt. Schönen Abend noch und viele liebe Grüße, Dominique

coops hat gesagt…

ooooo fabulous card karina.really stunning image and design and your colouring is amazing :D

xx coops xx