Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012

Wishful Thinking


Hello everyone, today I want to show you what I created recently with some gorgeous Crafts and Me Stamps. Hope you're doing fine and enjoy sunny summer weather just like I do. I'm feeling much better now after my bad cold and this really makes me happy.

The first card I want to show you is made with one of my fave image. It is from the fabulous artist Janna Prosvirina. This beautiful fairy is called 'Night Blossom'.






















I played with a new die I have and I think it gives the card a lovely effect. Here you can see the card half closed.


And here you can see the opened card. I made the colouring with Distress Inks.



The second project I show you is made for our last challenge where we had the theme 'anything goes. I had to create a bottle hanger for a wedding we was invited and so I chose to use this amazing image from Zindy S.D. Nielsen. It is called 'Please Don't Let it Fly' which I think is perfect for a couple.




Wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Olivia hat gesagt…

Both are gorgeous cards. Fabulous job.

Turwen hat gesagt…

WOW!!!! Das ist ja wahnsinnig schön!!!! Vor allem die Karte zum Aufklappen, ganz, ganz toll!!!! Wirklich faszinierend!!!!

LG!

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

A gorgeous card Karina, love the image and stunning design.

Donna x

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

WOW! Karina this is amazing! Love the beautiful soft colouring...and that die is so pretty! What a lovely card sweetie :)

Louise hat gesagt…

Hi Karina!
Wow, youre showcasing two utterly gorgeous creations today! Love the card, you're coloring is sooo gorgeous! Amazing that die, gives a very suttle and beautiful effect :)

Big hugs

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow these are beatuiful love what you have done with the card, its a brilliant idea, huggies June xxxx

MaryG hat gesagt…

wow!...the card is great!...lovely and original!...i like it!