Samstag, 16. Juni 2012

Your Birthday


Hello and good morning everyone, hope you're doing fine. For my card I show you today I used this supercute image by Bildmalarna 'Your Birthday'. For this card as well I used the gorgeous papers from the Kaiserkraft 6x6 pad 'Charlotte's Dream'. I love them so much, the colours and patterns are so lovely. 


 I coloured the image as I mostly do with Distress Inks. The sentiment is from Whimsy Birthday Letter Seals. The border die is from Magnolia 'Sweet Lovely Lace'.


As more decorations I used some Flat Backed Pearls and some Flowers.

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Well, I wish you now a wonderful and creative weekend. Thank you so much for looking. 

And hey, there is a SALE right now at Bunny Zoe's Crafts where you can have quite some savings here and there. Don't forget to check.

Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

June Nelson hat gesagt…

This is beautiful what a fantastic little card and I love your colour combo huggies June xxx

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

Wonderful card.

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Fabulous card.
hugs
Jayne
x

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.gorgeous pretty image and design :D

xx coops xx