Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012

Tilda goes Fishing


Hi everyone, today I want to show you my latest creation I made with one of the sweet Maggies. I used Tilda Hooked. And of course she had to have a fish on her fishing rod :o) I wanted to create a little scene with her sitting on a boardwalk with some waves under her. I created them with some Kaiserkraft Pearl Flourishes. The boardwalk is created with a piece of paper from the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlestich.


The papers I used for the background are from Bella Carta Beautiful Moments. As decorations I used some wooden butterfly ornaments and some flat backed pearls. The image is coloured with Distress Inks.


All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Thank you so much for looking. Always so much apprechiated. Have a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Beautiful card. Caroline xxx

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.beautiful blue and lemon colouts and the tilda is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Nicole hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne Karte mit soviel schöne Details. Liebe Grüsse, Nicole