Montag, 10. September 2012

Bunny Zoe's September Challenge

Hi and good morning everyone! Hope you're doing fine and had a wonderful start into the new week. We have a new challenge for you starting today over at Bunny Zoe's Craft. This month we want to see

DISTRESSING

This can be either paper distressing or colour distressing, any kind of distressing you want to create is fine. I did both, paper and ink distressing on my card you can see below...



Here is a close up of the image. I inked it up with brown ink. I added some glass sparklink to the snow parts of the image.


Here's a close up of the wonderful snowflake charm.


And here below you can see those beautiful poinsetta flowers. I made them by myself with the Magnolia Doohickey Poinsetta Die and Marianne D Berries Vintage. I added some sparkling around the edges.

Now we want to see what you create. We look very much forward to it.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

12 Kommentare:

Sue hat gesagt…

Stunning card Karina. I love the cute image and the colours and details are all sooooo beautiful. I especially love the gorgeous poinsettias

Hugs Sue

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

oooh beautiful! Love the cintage tones and a great image. Your technique is always spot on...fab work! :)

Riet hat gesagt…

So beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ally hat gesagt…

hoffe du gnüssisch din Tag in volle Züüg :)
Das Chärtli isch eifacht mega worde, gfallt mer so guet, life na tusig mal meh wie ufem Blog. Würkli ganz herzig, aus ds Motiv isch uh schnügelig!
Ganz en liebe Gruess
Aless

Nina hat gesagt…

Es wunderschöns Chärtli ;-)
Eifach genial ond ganz es tolls Motiv!!! Ond de Schneeeffekt isch de Hammer :)
Liebs Grüessli
Nina

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really gorgeous image and i love the frosting on your poinsettas :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Blonde hat gesagt…

Stunning card, love the sweet image and the fabulous vintage feel to it. Gorgeous flowers and love the little charm xx

Danielle Champagne hat gesagt…

Hello Karina, first of all thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments! I am very happy you did it brought me to your blog. I took time to go through some of your beautiful creations, and love this one very much, happy colors wonderful distressing technique, this this very adorable image. I just love how you did the snow, that looks splarking! Love the frost on your fowers on the magnolia card, Every thing is just sooo beautiful, will come and visit!
Hugs and Cheers from Montreal. xox

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Beautiful card love it huggies June xxxxx

sofia hat gesagt…

Hi

So beautiful card and your other cards too. I have seen you use kind of a postmark stamp, I'm looking for a similar, where did you get it?

//Sofia

Trisselochtrassel hat gesagt…

Hi

So beautiful card and all your others too. I have seen you use kind of a postmark stamp, I'm looking for a similar where did you get it?

//Sofia

Trisselochtrassel hat gesagt…

hi

So beautiful card and all your others too. I've seen you use kind of a postmark stamp, I'm looking for a similar, where did you get it?

//Sofia