Montag, 19. November 2012

Twinkle Toes 'Bubbles' from Sweet Pea Stamps

 Hello everyone, today I want to show you a card I made with one of the Elisabeth Bell cuties available at Sweet Pea Stamps. It is from the Twinkle Toes collection and is called 'Bubbles'. I wanted to create a little scene with it... a little sweet fairy riding on her big bubble through a fairy garden. I coloured the image with Copics and paper pieced the bubbles.



On the close up below you can see that I also added some Stickles to her wings and the bubbles as well.


Have a magical day now! Thank you so much for your visit. And I really recommend you to take a look at the big Sale at Sweet Pea Stamps. Gorgeous images for little money!!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card I love how the image is on the bubbles and the layout and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Hlora hat gesagt…

Your card is lovely!!!

Larisa hat gesagt…

Oh wow, I LOVE this card!!

Turwen hat gesagt…

Eine wirklich wundervolle Szene!!!! Sehr, sehr schön gestaltet!!!!

LG!

Brittany hat gesagt…

lovely, i like the image.. coloured well.. Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful. I love the sweet image and the colours are so gorgeous

Sue

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG! How sweet isn't this! I adore the scene you've created!

Hugz,
Sandy

Sonia hat gesagt…

What a sweetness Karina:) Very lovely image:)
Hugs,
Sonia