Dienstag, 6. November 2012

Whiff of Joy Preview Day 4

Hello my dear friends and visitors, and welcome to another preview day of Whiff of Joy newest release of the sweetest images available from tomorrow the 7th November.

The one I show you today is 'Maya and Kitty drinking Tea'. Aren't they just the cutest? This image and all the other new stamps are a pleasure to colour. I coloured this one with Copics.


On the close up below you have a better sight to the ice glitter I added to some icy and snowy parts of the image. The same glitter I also added to the die cutted snow stars I used as border. The leaf dies and the sentiment are from Whiff of Joy as well. 


Well, I hope to see you back tomorrow when we all (the most) of the Whiff of Joy Design Team will show you more inspiration with our monthly Blog Hop. You don't want to miss it as there are gorgeous prizes to win. 

With this card I want to join following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Sparkle

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card that image is probably my favourite so far. The image is coloured beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Angela hat gesagt…

Oh Karina,
das ist ja ein süßes Kärtchen und das Motiv ist wirklich ganz entzückend und wieder wunderschön coloriert.
Liebe Grüße
Angela

Annette22 hat gesagt…

oh welch wunderschönes Kärtchen liebe Karina,

mit dem niedlichen Motiv wird einem ganz warm ums Herz

Liebe Grüße

Annette

Lau W hat gesagt…

Oh how cuuute is this image ! And your colouring is just perfect ! Love your card, very much !
xxx

PaperDaisies hat gesagt…

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Just love it. Hugs Nina

Francine hat gesagt…

Jöhhh Karin, so herzig isch die Chart! Du weisch ja, wie sehr ich Chätzli gern han und die uf em Motiv isch eifach zum verschmutze. Super tolli coloration!
GLG
Francine