Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Bright Blessings

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I want to show you my last Christmas Card for now, or may I say the fist one for next Christmas :o). You can never be too early with making Christmas cards, don't you think so? 

I used one of the sweet new images available at Crafts and Me, designed by Robyn Pushay. This one is called Bright Blessings.


I coloured the image with Copics and added some sparkling to the wings of those sweet little angels.


Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Shazza hat gesagt…

this is so beautiful x

Shanna Shands hat gesagt…

Your coloring is perfect. The image is so sweet!

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow so stunning karina.really beautiful image and colouring is fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Eine sehr, sehr schöne Karte!!!! Die ist wirklich was besonderes!!!!

LG!