Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello my dear friends and visitors. Hope you had a good start into the new week so far. Wish you a good one! Today we have another challenge for you starting. Over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenges we have a very easy one for you;

ANYTHING GOES

So just share with us what you fancy for. We look forward to see what you created. Below you can see my card as inspiration...



As mostly below I show you a close up of my colouring. I inked this sweetie up with Copics.

This is what I used for my card, all those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Colouring Medium: Copics
Charm: Heart
Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina  

4 Kommentare:

sue w. hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, love the sunny colours and the image is gorgeous, coloured perfectly.
Hugs Sue W.

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

the colours on this one are gorgeous karina! loving the bright reds and those stunning frames :)

Yvi hat gesagt…

wow, eine sehr schöne frische Karte!

ich wollte nur eben Bescheid sagen, dass ich eine e-mail geschrieben habe wegen des WoJ-Gewinns, falls diese (wie die erste wohl auch) im Spam gelandet sein sollte!
LG, Yvi

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.beautiful colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx