Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013

Cherry with Mail

Hello and happy Sunday everyone! Today I want to show you a card I made with the cutie 'Cherry with Mail' from Tickled Pink Stamps.
 
I coloured her with Copics. The background papers are from Glitz 'Hello Friend'. The Birthday Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. The frame I used behind the image is from Spellbinders 'Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Squares'. I only wanted few decoration, so I used a paper doily, those gorgeous mini spray roses creme and some pistachio green flat backed pearls.



And here you can see a close up of the image...



All those items I used for this card are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
 Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Wish you a happy Sunday now!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

A gorgeous card Karina, love the very cute image and the papers are very pretty.

Donna x

Shanna Shands hat gesagt…

Love the soft colors of the image.

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.i love your pretty paper and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sonia hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card my dearest friend:))
Beautiful colors and papers:)
Adorable Image:)
Big hug,
Sonia