Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Crafts & Me Challenge - Fave Embellies

Hello my dear friends and visitors. I have nother project I want to show you today, as it is another challenge starting today as well. Over at Crafts & Me Challenges we want to see

YOUR FAVOURITE EMBELLISHMENT

Below you can see my card I created with beautiful image by Jasmine Becket-Griffith called 'Butterfly Sunset'. Oh and when it comes to my fave embellies... well, I love all of them, I really cannot say which I love more; lace, ribbons, flowers, pearls and gems, twine, charms and many more...


As always a close up of the image below. I coloured this beauty with Copics. There is also some black lace I added behind the image. But it is hard to see on the photo because of the darkness of my creation.


Have a happy day now!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Absolut genial! Wieder wunderschön und genau mein geschmack!! Super Karina!
Liebe Grüße in die Schweiz
Martina

Riet hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue hat gesagt…

WOW!! This is stunning. I love the image, wonderful colours and amazing embellishments
Sue xx

coops hat gesagt…

ooooooooooo wow this is fantastic karina.stunning image and colours and your colouring is amazing :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

wow so beautiful hugs sassyx

Ally hat gesagt…

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeega giga!!!
Hugs, A.