Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

DT Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Liberty Tilda

Hello everyone, today I want to show you another card I made with one of the sweet Magnolias. This time I used Liberty Tilda. She is so fun to colour, just as the most of the Maggies. Some of the Magnolia Stamps are up to 40 % off at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!! 


I inked the image up with Copics. I tried out a new colour combo, a gamy one; pink and red, which I think turned out good. At least I love the look of it :o).


The papers I used are from Glitz 'Hello Friend'. It is on Sale now with 40 % off at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!! So hurry to get yours! I added some beautiful paper roses Dusty Pink to my card. The sentiment 'Friendship Tickets' and matching ticket die is from Whimsy. As additional decoration I added some gems and pearls to my card.

All those items I used for my card are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts
I wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

martina's kaartjes hat gesagt…

such a great card ! love it !
greeting,s martina
x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ganz tolle Karte Tilda sieht wieklich aus wie aus Stein und Metall.
Lg Elfie

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

stunning karina! i love the reds and the vintage combo looks just gorgeous!! ps. have you had a chance to visit my blog for a suprise? :)

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow so stunning karina.really love your design and image and fantastic colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Danielle Champagne hat gesagt…

Hello Karina, your card is very pretty, wonderful coloring! awesome layout and accessories. Just came from FB, and became member! I noticed you are a follower of my blog ! LOL
Hugs. from Montreal.

Ally hat gesagt…

Also ich find die Farbkombi Rot und Rosa eh au na genial, und denn na mit em Motiv so gmalet isch es eifacht nur Oberklasse! Ich find das Chärtli de absoluti Hit!
xoxo, Aless