Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Love and Heart(s)

Hello everyone, hope you're doing fine. Today we have a new challenge for you over at Whiff of Joy Challenges. This time we want to see

LOVE and HEART(S)

After an idea from dear Flati I made my first mouse trap. Below you can see how it turned out.


And here you can see a close up of the image. I used 'Henry with large rose' and I coloured it with Copics.


When it comes to mouse traps... I found such a funny piccie in the internet. I show you below. It is soooooo cute!! Hope all mouses would be so clever that they wouldn't have to suffer while been catched in a mouse trap... in my opinion such a cruel thing!

http://www.allmystery.de/dateien/uh60967,1268519051,Mausefalle.jpg

Wish everyone a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

marion hat gesagt…

That is so lovely, how you combine the two with the mouse trap, I hate traps for animals I must admit, even if they are so small as a mouse. But anyway, you made a fab creation, hugs, Marion

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

Beautiful and cheerful colors. Henry looks adorable, wonderful card.
As for that picture... oh my word. that is hilarious.