Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

Whiff of Joy January Project - Bookmark

Hello everyone, hope you spent a wonderful Saturday so far, just as I did. I am planning to change some things in my craft room. I guess I have to take a week off for doing all this... :o). But I love to do, especially when everything is more tidy afterwards, which I really hope so. 

Today we are starting a new project at Whiff of Joy. The whole Design Team will show you projects to a theme, each month on the last Saturday. This time we all made bookmarks, and I am really amazed how different all of them are... wow!! You really have to take a look at it over at the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas Blog.

For my bookmark I used 'Henry Mouse hugging Heart', one of the very first Whiff of Joy stamps, and one of my all time favourites as it is useable for so many occasions. Then I used some brand new dies on my bookmark; Speech Bubbles and Leafs Trio.


Here's a close up of the image. I added some clear crackle paint to the heart.


Wish you a wonderful weekend now!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

sooo cute! what a gorgeous bookmark karina! i love the style and the gorgeous dies...lovely work :)

marion hat gesagt…

This is fabulous, hugs, Marion

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.i love sweet henry and your soft colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Jeanette hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful hunni. I adore this book-mark you have created :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo