Freitag, 18. Januar 2013

Whiff of Joy - King of Skies

Hello peeps, are you ready for another project I made with one of the new and just releases images from Whiff of Joy 'All about Boys'? I am sure you are, and I am sure you love those images as much as I do. You never again have to break your head with thinking about what image you can use for a man you want to create a card for. The new images from Whiff of Joy are simply perfect.

The card I show you below is one I made for a young man just celebrated his 17th birthday on the 6th January... therefore I stamped the date onto the card, too. As he is hard working to be a pilot for profession this image 'King of the Skies' is the perfect one. I also used some of the new dies from Whiff of Joy; 'Arrows', a set of 7 different shapes... just great for any kind of projects, and the Banner Border. And I also used one of the new sentiments 'Liebenswerter Schelm'.

 The image is coloured with Copics. The papers I used are from Simple Stories.



AllBoys
Thank you so much for your visit. It is so much apprechiated!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

marion hat gesagt…

FAb colouring and this card is definately sky high ! Hugs, Marion

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.fabulous card for a male and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Ally hat gesagt…

jöööööö, das isch denn ganz es herzigs chärtli mit dem büebli! gseht super us, mir gfallt a de banner wie er gstaltet isch, isch e lässigi idee!
xxx, aless