Dienstag, 9. April 2013

Floral Fantasy at Deep Ocean Challenge & DT Call

Hello everyone, today we have a new challenge for you at Deep Ocean Challenges, where you also can find all the informations about our DT call. This fortnight we want to see
FLORAL FANTASY
For my creation I used one of the fabulous new images by the amazing artist ching-chou kuik's available at Sweet Pea Stamps. This time I used 'Starlight Magic'. She is really magical, don't you think so? She is a pleasure to work with and the mushrooms she is surrounded with are just so lovely. This beauty is available as a single stamp and as DIGI too. And on Plate # 238 you can get her together with three other beautiful images.



I coloured her with Copics and addes some sparkling to her wings and hair. And some glossy accents to the sweet little snail on the mushroon. The papers I used are from Maja Design.


Another close up...


Thank you very much for looking! Always so much apprechiated!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Louise hat gesagt…

Beautiful card and gorgeous details
Louise xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Auch wieder eine sehr, sehr schöne Karte mit vielen liebevollen Details!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

love this karina.stunning image and colouring and your design is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Inky Angel hat gesagt…

Karina,
Just pop in to let you know your work is phenomenal. I don't know why I didn't sign up as your follower before, now I am :^). Thanks for all your inspiration.
Wishes,
Katie