Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013

Lace and Pearls at Lovely Hänglar Sweet Magnolia

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone! Today we have a new challenge for you at Lovely Hänglar Sweet Magnolia. This time we want to see

LACE AND PEARLS

I played with an elder image again as I had this oriental touched papers in my stash. So thought this Tilda would be perfect for. For the first time I stamped the image with brown ink. Still  not sure if I like. I think I prefer the black ink to get more intensive lines. What do you think? Would love to read your opininons. I coloured her with Copics.


Have a wonderful day now. We're off to a birthday party.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.beautiful sunshine colours and adorable tilda :D

xx coops xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich finde das Tilda ausschaut als hättest du keine Outlines. Aber es passt perfekt zu dem Motiv duhast es so sanft und weich coloriert das es zu dem asiatischen Stil deiner Karte tilda perfekt passt ich finde es toll.
Lg Elfie