Dienstag, 6. August 2013

Salute Tilda for Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hello and good morning everyone! Great to see you here! Today I want to show you some inspiration I recently made with one of the newest Magnolia images from the Sea Breeze Collection; 'Salute Tilda' is one of my favorites from the new cuties. I colored her up with Copics. For the background I used the Magnolia Blue Romance paper.


As you can see on the close up below I masked this sweetie and added the 'Ocean Map' stamp over her with Distess Ink Pad Tea Dye. On her right side I added the knot from the 'Fish Kit'. Love this effect. On my card I also used some Magnolia DooHickeys; the 'Flags' and the 'Scalloped Tag', both currently out of stock, but I am sure Nikki will have them again after her holidays. The one Wooden Flourishes Border is perfect to this card with the maritime theme as it looks like a wave. I added some Fran'tage on it before. Around the image I also glued some Gems.


All those items I used for my card are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

With this card I want to join following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under - Distressing
Tilda's Town - add a Technique (Frantage)
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Lovely Lace
Top Tip Tuesday - Embossing

Well, I hope I were able to give you some inspiration and feel in the mood to go maritime now too :o). Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

12 Kommentare:

Jay Gee hat gesagt…

Love this so much :)

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.fantastic details and i love your tilda and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Barbara GR hat gesagt…

This is just gorgeous card!!! Love colours, your colouring and all details!!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

yvon hat gesagt…

This is absolutely beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Anonym hat gesagt…

eine ganz entzückende karte ist das geworden. So schön Marine like.
LG Elfie

Janiel/ janny hat gesagt…

ADORABLE!!!!! Love the use of the Frantage!!
hugs.....

Delphine hat gesagt…

Sooooo gorgeous as always, Karina! Fantastic design and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck:)! Hugs Delphine xx

Franz♥ hat gesagt…

Oh Karina! Your creations always blow me away! Love the colour combo and your colouring is stunning as usual!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges :*

Hugs, Franz.

ps: We don't know why, but Louise couldn't comment here and asked me to tell you that she utterly adore your card!

Nicolchen hat gesagt…

WOW...your creation is stunning...wonderful colours you´ve used :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

karina this is just so amazing as always!!! beautiful :D thanks so much for playing at mduc this week :D

Unknown hat gesagt…

So pretty! I love the colors and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Bettina L. hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful. Love the design with the stitches, colours,diecuts and lettering. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx