Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

Autumn Trio by Sweet Pea Stamps



Hello and good morning everyone, today I want to share with you a card I recently made with one of the gorgeous new images by the fabulous artist ching-chou kuik available at Sweet Pea Stamps. It is called 'Autumn Trio'. It is available as rubber stamp and as digital image as well. I think this image is great for a Christmas card as well, so I added some die cutted poinsettias.


I coloured this beauty with Copics. Below you can see a close up of my colouring.


Another close up...


Thank you so much for looking. Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is absolutely fabulous! Your coloring makes me wanna throw out all the markers and never color again LOL Totally stunning! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.amazing image and colouring and i love yout details :D

xx coops xx