Samstag, 23. November 2013

The Sektchy Challenges meets Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hello and good morning everyone! Today we have a new challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges. This time we have Sabine's Sketch to work with:

And here is the card I made... I rotated the Sketch... Don't you love that sweet image as much as I do? It is from Whimsy and is called 'Christmas Turtle and Dove'. The coloring is made with Distress Inks. The papers I used are from Teresa Collins 'Santa's List'. I used the Whimsy die 'Snowflake Mini Letter Seal' and one of the matching 'Snowflake Mini Letter Seal' Sentiment. I embellished my card with few paper flowers and a Christmas Tree charm.



Hey... I didn't drink any vine before I took this photo above... somehow I didn't manage to get it straight... Anyhow, below you can see a close up of the image... I surrounded it with some Frantage.


All the items I used for this card are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's CraftsNow we look forward seeing you having a play with Sabine's Sketch and joining our challenge.

Have a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.adorable sweet image and i love the frantage :D

xx coops xx

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne