Mittwoch, 6. November 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 167 - Sketch

Hello and good morning everyone. Today we have a new challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenges. And this forthnight we have a Sketch for you, one I have designed :o)... here it is...


For my card I used sweet 'Angel Maya'. And I also used a sentiment from the German text set 'Glaube, Liebe, Hoffnung'. Love this! Around the image I stamped some Vintage Postmarks.


The image is coloured with Copics.


And I also used some Die-Lights on my card; 'Angel Wings','Berry Wreath' and 'Tickets'.


Now we look forward seeing you joining us. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

hach, dein Kärtchen ist wieder sooo schön und ganz toll geworden!!!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.adorable image and your design and colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx