Montag, 11. November 2013

Whiff of Joy Release Day

Hello and good morning everyone! Finally... from today the new Digital Images from Whiff of Joy are available! And I am glad to show you some more inspiration I made with one of those super cute images. I also used some Die-Lights for my card; Berry Wreath (used both dies on my card). The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy, too; it is from the 'Glaube, Liebe, Hoffnung' set. And I also used one of the lovely charms from the 'Silent Night' Box of charms.


Below you can see a close up of the image. I coloured it with Copics and added some French Vintage Postmark stamps and some Frantage around it.


I am sure you will love those images as much as I do. They are perfect for any Christmas project. Have fun with them and I hope I was able to give you some inspiration.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Sudha hat gesagt…

Wow..awesome. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

SARA hat gesagt…

beautifullllllll

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.fab shape and i love your stunning image and frantage :D


xx coops xx

Cordine hat gesagt…

gorgeous!
hugs
cordine

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

Totally cute! The lace is awesome touch and that white wreath tucked in the back is wonderful. Beautiful and cute.