Montag, 10. Februar 2014

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Love / Hearts

Hello and good morning everyone! Hope you spent a good weekend. Mine was fine, but hadn't as much time to be creative as I would have loved to. To be honest I could craft every single minute of my spare time. My partner celebrated his birthday yesterday, so we had a great time together with our families.

Well, today I am honoured to announce you our new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. This time we have a theme I chose, an easy one for this time being. We want to see

LOVE / HEARTS

Below you can see the card I created for our challenge. I so love this image and I am really happy how my card turned out. I stamped the image with brown ink to give it a softer touch. I paper pieced the heart sweet Kitty is holding.



Below you can see some close ups...


The hidden tag with a heart lock charm...


A sentiment useful for different occasions...


This card is for Sale in my Etsy shop:


Below you can find a list of products;
Wild Rose Studio - Elsie with Heart
Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics 
My Mind's Eye - Heirloom 6x6
Marianne D - Anja's Vintage Corner
Magnolia DooHickey - So Wrapped Lovely
 Whimsy Magical Mini Letter Seal
Marianne D Pearl Flurishes Off White
Heart Pins Red
Heart Lock Charm
Button Camouflage
Marianne D Flowers
Flat Backed Pearls 

All those items are avalable at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.


Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Now we look forward seeing you joining us.
Have a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

PokSa hat gesagt…

Was für ein süsser Valentin! Einfach so schön.
lg Sandra

Anonym hat gesagt…

Super süße Karte ist das ganz niedlich.
LG Elfie