Mittwoch, 20. August 2014

Shaped Card at Whiff of Joy Challenges

Hi my dear friends and visitors. After a short summer holiday break we're back for you at Whiff of Joy Challenges with a new theme for you to join. This forthnight we want to see a

SHAPED CARD OR PROJECT

I created a heart shaped easel card and used the fabulous 'Heart Treat Box' Die-Light. This die makes sweet boxes, but is useful also for anything heart shaped.


I used sweet Maya 'I heart you' and colored her with Distress Inks. I made four ballons out of one :o).


I also used the 'Heart Banner' and the 'Lovely Doily' Die-Lights. The sentiments are from the 'Mini Postage Stamps' collection. It is currently out of stock, but am sure it will be available soon again.


Thank you so much for your visit. Now we hope seeing you joining us with our new challenge. We look forward seeing what you created.

Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: