Montag, 5. Januar 2015

Crafts and Me Challenge - Valentine

Hello and good morning everyone! At Crafts & Me Challenges we have a new monthly challenge for you. This time we have the theme 'Valentine'. Easy! Below you can see my inspiration.

The image I used is Thumbelina from Sara Burrier.




 I also used following products from Crafts & Me; Love and Romance Digital Papers, Diamonte Pin, Delight Clay and Flower Mould.


The frame die I used is from the Noor! Design Deutschland webshop:

 http://noordesign-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/6002-0304_voorbeeld82.jpg

Thank you so much for your visit.
Now we look forward seeing you joining us.

Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Desire Fourie hat gesagt…

This is just pure delight. So many pretty details to feast the senses on.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}