Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015

Small Presents from the Heart

Good Morning everyone, today I show you my newest creation I made with the lovely Dutch Dobadoo Box Art A4. They are perfect little gifts for many occasions. Also especially for a Valentine present with the heart you can cut out in the middle of the box. I love it!!


A close up of the single boxes....


And the one in red...


And some close ups of the sweet Henry images from Whiff of Joy. This one I used here isn't available anymore. But you also could use this one or this one. The coloration is made with Distress Inks.

 
And when the sweets are eaten you can use those boxes as pretty little lights with a LED light inside.


This cool Dutch Dobadoo Box Art A4 you can find in the Noor! Design Deutschland Webshop:

http://noordesign-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/470_713_007_voorbeeld.jpg

Thank you so much for your visit here! I wish you a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow these are fabulous karina.such gorgeous gif ideas and i love your details and sweet henry :D

xx coops xx