Samstag, 18. Juli 2015

Noor! Design UK DT Call

Hello everyone,

when I saw the Design Team Call over at Noor! Design U.K. I immediately knew I HAVE TO apply! I already was part of the Noor! Design Deutschland design team. Unfortunately the shop closed what made me really very sad as I so LOVE to create with the Noor! and DD products. So I will try my luck with the U.K. shop. I think I would be a good addition to the team. I already have many products of Noor! Design and Dutch Doobadoo and can start immediately :-)

As for me, I am a craft addict and loves to color stamped images, to scrap with pretty papers, to put lots of embellishments together. I love to make cards, shaped projects, Pocket Letters, ATC's and since lately I also am into Mixed Media. Love to create and find my inspirations everywhere. I always have many ideas in my head.

I am also into Facebook and Pinterest. I love to show my newest creations on those social media platforms too.

Well, now to my project I created for the Design Team Call... I wanted to combine the sweet Salut Tilda with the fab sail boat shaped template from Dutch Doobadoo. I used several products from Noor! Design for my card.


And below you can see some close ups of my project...


The image is colored with Distress Inks.


 And I embellished my card with some twine, shells and flowers.


Now I hope SOOOOO very much and keep my fingers crossed! 

Have a happy weekend!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

JenniferD hat gesagt…

Good luck I love your Amazing Creations and Awesome Colouring you totally deserve to be there! Enjoy your Weekend!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska hat gesagt…

Beautiful work, I wish you luck :)

Linda Levoir hat gesagt…

Totally awesome design, good luck, you deserve a place on the team in my eyes! :) xx

Silvis Kreativstube hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Karina,

ich habe deinen Blog ganz zufällig entdeckt und ich bin von dem Segelboot total begeistert. Was für eine fantastische Gestaltung. Es gibt so viel zu entdecken und alles ist absolut perfekt aufeinander abgestimmt. Die Dekoration mit den Muscheln gefällt mir sehr gut. Ein zauberhaftes Werk was ich immer wieder anschauen muss. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

honeybeespaperie hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Alexandra♥ hat gesagt…

This is truly amazing Karina!!! A gorgeous work of art!
Good luck with the call


Hugs,
Alexandra

Tracy Welham hat gesagt…

Stunning, love the attention to detail. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Tracee hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful card, best of luck! Tx