Montag, 2. November 2015

Pocket Letter and cards for Noor! Design UK

 Hello and good morning everyone. Today I have several projects I made with the fab products from Noor! Design UK to show you. The first one is a Pocket Letter I recently made. I so love to do them and at the moment winter is my fave theme for creating them. Noor! Design UK haves the perfect products for. See at the end of this post what I used for it.
  

 We just had Halloween, but... after Halloween is before Halloween... the Dutch Doobadoo A5 Mask Art Ghosts is perfect for creating Halloween cards and projects.

 

And I also love the birch tree A5 Mask Art... so useful for creating lovely Christmas cards and other Christmas and winter projects. It is also great when you have to create lots of cards as it is so easy and fast to use.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


1 Kommentar:

Annette22 hat gesagt…

Der pocketletter ist klasse geworden, toll wieviel Details Du darin vrarbeitet hast.

Liebe Grüße

Annette