Montag, 25. Juli 2016

MDF Mini Album of my cats for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone,

today I am showing you a project I worked on the last few weeks. Now it is finished and I quite like how it turned out. I created a mini album dedicated to my sweet pet friends, my sweet cats. Some of them already passed aways sadly. Leonardo and Leilani are still with us. 

For the cover I used one of the gorgeous Scrapiniec Frames. I so love this one, it is perfect for a project like this and many others too.

 

I used the Lemoncraft Everyday Spring papers for my album. The cat die is perfect for my project too. 






Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

yvon hat gesagt…

OMG, you did an awesome job there. This is so beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon