Montag, 24. Oktober 2016

If something scares you... for Noor! Design UK

then it's definitely not this card :-). Hello and good morning everyone! As promised I am showing you today a card I made with the gorgeous Pion Design 'The Witching Hour' paper collection. I so love this collection as you cannot only make Halloween projects with it, but also for other occasions, as I showed you last week. 

I had so much fun creating this card with this cute Halloween themed image also from the Pion Design 'The Witching Hour' paper collection. And it's definitely everything else than scaring, don't you think so?

 
 A close up of the image...


 I also used some paper straws as embellishments...


Sentiment and flowers...


This beautiful owl is a perfect addition... I added some copper glitter into her eyes to make her look more lively.


Thank you so much for looking. I wish you a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

So gorgeous Karina.Fabulous vintage image and I love your detailing and fab wording ;D

xx coops xx