Montag, 17. Oktober 2016

Prom Tilda for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I share a card with you I made with the new Pion Design paper collection 'The Witching Hour'. You see those papers are perfect for other projects, not only for Halloween.


The coloring is made with Distress Ink and I added few accents with Frantage Shabby White.


I added some Scrapiniec Lavender Mist chipboards to the flower bouquets. I colored them with Distress Inks to match the colors scheme of the card.


I love the paperstraws as a special embellishment. Here I used some of the Vintage Pink Party collection. I cut them into the lenght I want and bind them with some twine.


Well, I hope I was able to give you some inspiration. Next week I will show you a Halloween themed card made with the gorgeus 'The Witching Hour' Pion Design papers.

Have a happy day now. Thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

Barbara GR hat gesagt…

Woowww!!!!
Gorgeous card! I love Tilda and colours!!!!
Hugs, Barbara xx