Samstag, 14. Januar 2017

GD at Digi Bells and Anything Goes at The Sketchy Challenge

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I am showing you my newest make with one of the gorgeous Digital Images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection. I have used 'Tania Baking'. I had fun to color her. I used Copics for her coloration.

I also made this card for our new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges with an easy theme for you: 'Anything Goes'.


Below you can see some close ups...




Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day and we hope to see you joining our challenge at The Sketchy Challenges.

Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

A very beautiful card Karina, love the gorgeous design and pretty details. x

Veronique hat gesagt…

Your card is beautiful Karina :)

Plony hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card...lovely details and I love the sweet image.
xxx Plony

Kirsty hat gesagt…

Hi wow I adore the colours on her and such a wonderful stamp just love every inch :)